SAT has extensive experience writing system and operations documents, for all systems.
The objectives of the system- and operations document are:
- To give an introduction to system purpose, functions and design basis.
- To give a detailed process (system) description and describe equipment functions.
- To describe system control philosophy and main control functions.
- To provide a summary of system operations.
- Provide an introduction to system protection and technical barriers.
- Provide material for classroom and computer based training.
- Offshore operations and maintenance personnel.
- Onshore technical support personnel.
- Apprentices / new employees.
- Relevant contractors